Imaginary Wrestling Association Throwback section

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WWF Magazine March 1993, Razor Ramon


Here's a throwback of the old WWF magazine from 1993. I got a bunch of them saved up from when I used to collect them as a kid. This issue's cover story was on one of my all time favorite wrestlers growing up Razor Ramon. Its funny now how they tried to make him out to be a fake Tony Montana. I am going to post more of my issues in the future so watch out for them! 
 I can't believe as a kid I used to buy into this, lol.
"He's no good, He's a bad one. Mal gente, if people see him coming down the street, they get out of his way. They are very afraid."



Too bad his career ended like it did. He was always popular and could have become bigger then what he already was. Fucking alcoholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment